Hello everyone and welcome to my blog Ami Rose. I spent weeks, months, trying to come up with the perfect name until I found that the domain www.ami-rose.com was available so I thought, why not? I’ve written blogs in the past; my first blog, started in 2007 was called ‘Picture Perfect’. I then had another, ‘Beauty Loves’, a few years back. I had a break from ‘Beauty Loves’ in the last year of my degree as it all became too much, I even ended up in hospital due to the stress, so when I had the time and motivation to blog again I decided to completely relaunch and start right from the beginning, so that’s where Ami Rose comes in.
I’m a beauty addict, I will try anything and everything, mainly hooked on skincare and make-up trends. I’m also obsessed with nail polish and have decided to try and collect every colour of BarryM nail paint (I’ve got 106 colours and counting, tut tut Ami Rose) and I love trying and I say TRYING to do nail art, I will get better I promise!
Other than external beauty I’m a fitness fanatic, hooked on the newest sporting trends as well as a major health foodie always cleansing, detoxing but never actually getting that body I dream of (probably because I enjoy baking
more than cooking and have never stuck to a diet in my life). Again, I’m trying…
I’ve decided to start Ami Rose now I have some more time to myself, I’ve always been interested in blogging, I started ‘blogging’ in 2007 before blogging was really a thing. It’s always work work work and blogging helps me to switch off and be in a completely different place. I want to share the latest crazes with you all (I’m always trying different fitness classes) and share my major haul of makeup/skincare
products as I buy far too many and would love to be able to tell you which ones I’d recommend and which ones I wouldn’t.
1. I live in the Gloucestershire countryside.
2. I graduated from a BA(Hons) degree at UWE in Education and Early Childhood Studies in 2014.
3. I have a Campervan Conversion Business; (www.moorescampers.com).
4. I’ve got a wonderful boyfriend [update: fiancé] Sam. We’ve been together since 5th May 2009.
5. I want to travel the world. And I will.
6. I’m a keen photographer… not that it shows.
7. I’m addicted to Made in Chelsea (we’ve all got to have one guilty pleasure right?).
8. My birthday is 15th January 1993 and I’m 21 [update: 23]
9. I have a little French Bulldog called Milo, born on 17th August 2014
10. I’m rubbish at thinking of things about me…
Be sure to follow me on social media to keep up to date with my latest posts!