It was Chocolate Brownies last week, this week it’s Chocolate Blondies. I’m sure that’s what people call them, although Sam seems to think it should just be white chocolate brownies. I was given some Cake Angels melts in my goody bag from the #PLBSlumberParty and spent a while thinking about which recipes I could incorporate them into until I remembered I hadn’t made Chocolate Blondies for a long long time.
Chocolate Blondies Ingredients:
Makes 12 Blondies
220g white chocolate cut into small chunks (I used Cake Angels White Melts)
1 tablespoon vanilla
3/4 teaspoon salt
50g white sugar
Chocolate chips (I used Cake Angels Pink Melts)
Preparation – 15 minutes | Baking 25 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 170c and grease a brownie tin.
2. Melt the white chocolate and butter over and pan of hot water until thoroughly combined, leave to cool.
3. In another large bowl, beat the eggs until foamy then gradually add the sugar and vanilla extract. Then add the white chocolate and whisk again.
4. Fold in the flour and salt a little at a time, try to keep as much air in the mixture as possible. Then fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Pour into the prepared baking tin and bake for 25 minutes until a skewer comes out clean.
I had a chance to try out my new Silhouette Oven Glove* and as well as looking beautiful in my kitchen it’s lovely to use too. I’ll be featuring this in a Christmas Gift Guide and will tell you more about it then but it’s heat resistant to 500F, non-slip, waterproof and machine washable. What’s not to love? It’s also just £8.99 on Amazon at the moment, bargain!
Please send me your photos on Twitter (@AmiRoseBlog) if you have a go at making these. I would love to see them.