The Perfect A Line Skirt | Woodland Wondering OOTD

I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t been searching for the perfect A Line Skirt for years. I’ve always wanted one since they became a ‘thing’ but I was yet to find one that didn’t make me look frumpy, or was too short, or long, or the wrong colour. This A Line Skirt really had to be perfect. That was until I found this beauty, in Primark of all places for only £10. Yep, I can’t believe it either. Why didn’t I think of Primark before?

An A Line Skirt is an essential wardrobe piece, it can be dressed up or down and worn throughout the seasons. I can imagine myself putting this with black tights and a little pair of boots throughout the winter. I know I’m going to live in it. I’ve paired this with a simple high neck striped top and a pair of wellies for a woodland walk with Milo. Showing that it really can be worn with anything. Joules do the most wonderful wellies, the shorter style wellies are perfect for wearing throughout the summer months. I want to buy myself a pair of the even shorter ones next.

My new Fitbit Charge HR is making it’s first appearance here too, it really does combine fitness with fashion, it’s usable but looks really nice too. Especially in this gorgeous Plum colour. Milo’s been loving it as he’s been on so many more walks recently, gotta get those steps in right? Although I have been struggling to reach my daily quota of 10,000 sometimes.

An OOTD featuring the perfect A Line Skirt, paired with a simple striped top and a pair of wellies for a woodland walk.

A Line Skirt – Primark | Wellies – Joules | Top – New Look | Arm Candy – Fitbit

What do you think of this outfit? Have you found your perfect A Line Skirt?

Until next time,

Ami Rose Blog Bristol Blogger Signature

Be sure to follow me on social media to keep up to date with my latest posts!

Share:

18 Comments

1. 5th August 2016 / 1:43 pm

I love your boots! So cute! And that top is perfect for fall! Very versatile which I love!

2. valerie hansen
    5th August 2016 / 3:47 pm

LOve your casual outfit, those green boots are darling with the jean skirt! Happy weekend!

Valerie
    Fashion and tRavel

3. 5th August 2016 / 6:43 pm

This skirt is so darling! It looks perfect with those fun boots. I just saw an adorable a-line skirt at Forever 21 the other day and I’m kicking myself now for not getting it. I may go back, hahah. This looks so cute on you!

4. 5th August 2016 / 7:05 pm

i LOVE the skirt, I am always on the hunt for a nice one but can never seem to find one that is snug in all the right places. grrr.

5. 5th August 2016 / 8:32 pm

Love this and the boots! I got an A line skirt recently from H&M, that I loved when I bought it, but upon wearing it, figured out it is a little too tight when sitting down- the first night I wore it to dinner and had to unbutton the top one at the end = /

I do love the versatility of them with boots in the fall/ winter too!

6. 5th August 2016 / 10:08 pm

That skirt looks so cute on you, and I love your green wellies!

7. 5th August 2016 / 10:08 pm

I’ve been wanting to get a skirt like this. I’m afraid it won’t look good on me though. You totally rock this look!

8. 5th August 2016 / 11:55 pm

This is a wonderful look, I love it! Thank you for sharing and have a wonderful weekend!

9. 6th August 2016 / 12:11 am

i LOVE this skirt so much and I need your boots!

10. 6th August 2016 / 12:25 am

Love this outfit! such cute pictures 😀

11. 6th August 2016 / 3:39 pm

You look so lovely and what a great picture! I’m still on the hunt for the perfect A-Line but haven’t actually tried Primark yet!
    Amy xx

12. Ashley
    6th August 2016 / 5:45 pm

That really is the perfect little denim A line skirt! I love the pockets! You styled it perfectly too…those green wellies are so fun!

xo Ashley

13. Isabel
    7th August 2016 / 8:38 pm

I have total welly envy right now. There’s a sentence I never thought I’d say! Of course they’re Joules, I always seem to like their stuff. 🙂

14. Liz Bradford
    25th September 2016 / 8:18 pm

Super cute outfit. The wellies will no doubt be Very much needed with the winter months coming