I’ve got a few different Christmas Gift Guides planned, I thought it would be better to separate them into categories rather than putting loads of items together. I have Fragrance, Beauty, Candles and many others planned over the next few weeks so make sure you keep an eye out for them. Perfume on it’s own is brilliant, I would never say no to perfume, but for Christmas I think it’s nice to give Gift Sets as they’ve got that little bit extra and they’re always the same price, if not cheaper. Here’s the frist Christmas Gift Guide – a round up of my Top 10 Perfume Gift Sets for 2015 all available from The Fragrance Shop.
1. Paco Rabane, Lady Million (£52) – contains 50ml Fragrance and 100ml Body Lotion. This is probably my favourite and signature scent, it has a light, floral scent made sweeter with added Honey and Raspberry notes. It wouldn’t be a Christmas Gift Guide without featuring a favourite of mine.
2. Marc Jacobs, Daisy Dream (£55.50) – contains 50ml Fragrance, 75ml Body Lotion and 75ml Shower Gel. This has a lovely, fruity, romantic scent.
3. Desigual, Fun (£29) – contains 50ml Fragrance and an iPad/vanity case. This has a fun (hence the name) fruity but musky fragrance and comes in a striking, brightly coloured bottle.
4. DKNY, Be Delicious (£39.50) – contains 30ml Be Delicious and 30ml Be Delicious Fresh. A great chance to try both of these gorgeous scents.
5. Alesha Dixon, Rose Quartz (£15)* – contains 100ml Fragrance and a Rose Quartz Body Lotion. This is a classic floral fragrance containing Bergamot, Grapefruit, Rose, Magnolia, Geranium, Amber, Patchouli, Vetivert, Cedar and Musk.
6. Thierry Mugler, Alien (£49.50) – contains 30ml Fragrance with 100ml Body Lotion, 30ml Shower Gel and 15ml Body Creme. This is another of my favourite scents and I love that there’s Shower Gel, Body Lotion and Body Creme rather than just one extra product.
7. Elizabeth Arden Miniatures (£14) – contains 3.5-5ml samples of Elizabeth Arden’s best selling fragrances. This gives you the opportunity to try 5 of Elizabeth Arden’s scents along with her signature fragrance, Red Door.
8. Lacoste, Touch Of Pink (£44) – contains 90ml Fragrance, 100ml Body Lotion, Beauty Pouch, Eye-Mask Cover, Vanity Bag and Pamper Guide. You’re definitely getting the most for your money here in terms of products and Touch Of Pink has a lovely floral fragrance containing Jasmine, Violet and Vanilla.
9. Jean Paul Gaultier, Classique (£38) – contains 50ml Fragrance and 75ml Shower Gel. A feminine, sweet, bold scent. I’ve tried the Shower Gel and I smells just as gorgeous as the Perfume, I love the bottle too.
10. Gucci, Rush (£40) – contains 30ml Fragrance and Body Lotion.
As my Desigual Giveaway was so popular last year I thought I’d do it again this year. This would make a perfect Christmas Gift for a loved one. Or yourself of course. The Gift Set comes with a 50ML Desigual Fun Fragrance and a Vanity Pouch. Giveaway open to UK entrants only.
Have you put any of these perfumes from my Christmas Gift Guide on your Christmas List this year? I would love to know your favourites.
Until next time,