I was originally just going to do a Valentines Gift Guide For Him as most of my readers are female but I was helping a friend choose a Valentines present for his girlfriend whilst he was searching through Google for Gift Ideas and I thought I’d do a men’s Valentines Gift Guide too. Although I think this make’s a lovely wishlist too if any girlies are feeling like treating themselves. I’m not one to go ‘all out’ for Valentines, Sam and I did at the beginning of our relationship, buying each other clothes, jewellery etc but now we give each other a little gift and go for a nice meal/activity (cinema, bowling, crazy golf) instead. I think spending time together and enjoying yourselves is much more important than an expensive gift. I’ve kept this Gift Guide £30 and under just to show you that you really don’t need to break the bank to get your girlfriend something she’ll really love. Sam, if you’re reading this – here’s a few hints.
1. Cath Kidston Lace Hearts Stanley Mug (£6.50) Image Source – I have an unhealthy addiction to mugs, I have far too many and can’t stop buying them. I use them for anything whether it be keeping make-up brushes in or actually drinking out of.
2. Cath Kidston Lace Hearts Make-up Case (£10.00) Image Source – I spotted this in the same design as the mug and thought I’d include it too. I use Cath Kidston Make-up Cases and they’re so pretty and you can fit so much in them. They’re really durable and waterproof and seem to last me forever. They come in a range of sizes.
3. Thornton’s Signature Gift Bundle (£30.00) Image Source – A perfect gift for a chocoholic as there is now £20 off this bundle making it just £30.00, could a gift be any more perfect?
5. Mastrad Sun Fondue Set (£20.00) Image Source – There’s nothing better than an evening in with roasted marshmallows and chocolate fondue, especially on Valentine’s Day. You could cook a lovely meal and finish it off with strawberries and marshmallows dipped in chocolate. Sometimes cosy nights in are much better than a night out.
6. Relaxing Spa Day For Two (£30.00) Image Source – Buy A Gift or other companies such as Groupon or Wowcher have plenty of Spa Day deals on around Valentine’s Day. You can pay a little more for treatments or you could just enjoy the use of the facilities and a light lunch. This Spa Day can be used at 1 of 18 Village Hotel’s around the UK.
7. Vera Wang Princess (£29.00) Image Source – You can’t go wrong with perfume at any time of the year. Vera Wang Princess is one of my favourites and there’s currently a massive £31 off this 100ml bottle at The Fragrance Shop.
8. MAC Viva Glam Lipstick (£15.50) Image Source – Or any MAC Lipstick for that matter, if you’re worried about choosing a colour (although I would absolutely love my fiancé to go out and choose colours for me) you could always give a MAC Giftcard instead.
9. Pandora Openwork Link Love Ring (£30.00) Image Source – I have a charm that matches this and think it’s such a gorgeous design. I always wear a Pandora ring that my Grandma bought me. I love that their rings are so simple but elegant and beautiful. I’ve been wearing mine every day for around 3 years now and it still looks as good as new.
10. Pandora Heart Lock and Key Charm (£30.00) Image Source – As I mentioned a Pandora Charm above, I thought I’d include one of my favourites. I think almost everyone has a Pandora Charm Bracelet now, they’re such a nice idea as each charm has a meaning, I look at my bracelets and there’s lovely memories to go with each and every charm.
I hope this Valentines Gift Guide has helped you out a little.
Until next time,